Monday, August 18, 2014

Keep Calm and Make A Change


I was writing on an entirely different Keep Calm theme when I was guided to this one (and a couple more lol). I wasn't going to do this one this week, however twice it came up unexpectedly when I was trying to do something else, so, I took it as sign that this was something I needed to look at more deeply. 

I have finished most of my unfinished writing projects with deadlines this weekend and so thought I should write one of these out. It has been a busy time and my personal writing and reflecting on life, the Universe and everything has taken the back seat while I find my balance. That was also the theme for this months messages both angel, master and guidance lol. I seem to be having to relearn how to balance my life and the people I deal with. There have been times over the past two weeks when I truly feel that something has go. I am  not sure what to give up so I am just marching along, trusting that I will know when the time is right and it will make itself clear to me. 

Something needs to change and I need to do something in a different way or say no to something I am not. hmm, such dilemmas lol. We are in a transition year, so this entire year is about change. I also have a seven birth number and therefore change is a part of my life regularly and change is the result of making things happen in your life. If there was no change, there would be no evolution and things would just stay the same. That in its essence is the definition of insanity...so I am happy to roll with the waves that change brings my way and I am getting damn good at riding them lol.

When making change it is always good to remain calm and if you aren't sure what to do next, don't worry about it, it will come when it is time and just continue to sparkle on...

Your sparkly friend, Sharon

Sharon Taphorn, Author of Angels, Guides, and other Realms and Angel Guidance-Messages of Love and Healing, shares her wisdom, spirit, and passion around the world through her daily angel messages, monthly articles, her weekly radio program Angels, Guides, and other Realms and workshops, for more information check out her Home Page at http://www.playingwiththeuniverse.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment