Tuesday, April 15, 2014

Keep Calm and Colour Your Life

It is still 2 months until the next mercury retrograde and yet I am compelled to talk about taking a look at your life (this is an exercise I recommend during mercury retro's). Perhaps it is because the energy of this month is about finding our balance in all aspects of our lives, or perhaps it is just the energy of spring and the rebirth it brings as I watch all the new plants begin to sprout up in my garden. I transplanted a lot of plants last year that were given to me and so I am eagerly awaiting their arrival as it seems most of them took and have many new spouts coming up. I am so excited, I wet my plants... 

Anyway, I digress sort of as plants and flowers really do colour your life, so were not completely the topic for today. 

When you look around around at your life from the perspective of colour, what do you see? What do you most often wear and what is your favourite colour? 

We do have a wonderful colour show on Shifting Times Radio - Colours with Cathy on the 2nd and 4th Tuesday of each month lead by the extraordinary teacher/healer/Colour and Sound Master Cathy Gordichuk of Edmonton Alberta Canada and she is always happy to answer your questions on how to use the aspects of colour to colour your life. She is also now offering colour readings which are fantastic during the show. (check it out at http://www.blogtalkradio.com/shiftingtimesradio and listen to some of the archives). 

Many years ago when my son was little he told me I had too much black in my wardrobe and he was right. When I looked at things there was way too much black and not enough colour. I wear black well and it goes with everything so it is often a colour that have. He made me decide to go out and get some new colourful things and it really does brighten up your outlook. I can't always afford to redo the living room every other week and there are times I wish I could lol, however I can completely change the energy of the room by adding or changing the colours of the things I have in the room and it creates a whole new feel and energy.  

I love 2nd hand stores for things to change up my life. It is less expensive and it recycles, they have stories and I love things with a story to tell me, so that is a win win for me. I look for the colours that attract me and not the product and I have found some amazing treasures that way. I have also found some interesting furniture with stories to tell and energies to feel but we will save that for another time. 

I dress for the colour of the day or the activities I am doing and check in to see what is best for me. Listening to Cathy's show has helped me a lot with that as I mostly just trust what I get when I check in however to have a better understanding of what all the colours and their vibrations do to effect the energy around is is intriguing to me and a wonderful way to play with the Universe. I am also continually amazed at how many people tap in and wear the colour of the day having no idea there even is one.

So, this week as you go about your life, tune into the colours of your life, and the colours around you, keep calm and Sparkle On! 

xoxox Sharon

Universal Copyright ©2014 by Sharon Taphorn All rights reserved.

Sharon Taphorn, Author of Angels, Guides, and other Realms and Angel Guidance-Messages of Love and Healing, shares her wisdom, spirit, and passion around the world through her daily angel messages, monthly articles her weekly radio program Angels, Guides, and other Realms and workshops, for more information check out her Home Page at http://www.playingwiththeuniverse.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment