Wednesday, June 4, 2014

No Plans to be Awesome

"Trust Me when I woke up today, I had no plans to be Awesome but **it Happens!"

Shared this on the facebook page and thought it was great and so share it on the blog too... 

It made me start my day with a smile and is a fantastic reminder that no matter what, I can Sparkle and while I didn't get as much done as I had planned, I did get some food and am going to make some vegan cream of mushroom soup with the organic cashews on sale...score lol, and it is the best soup and some fresh spinach naan and my day is awesome lol... 

and, it was a good hair day! 

Remember to keep Sparkling On... love Sharon

Sharon Taphorn, Author of Angels, Guides, and other Realms and Angel Guidance-Messages of Love and Healing, shares her wisdom, spirit, and passion around the world through her daily angel messages, monthly articles her weekly radio program Angels, Guides, and other Realms and workshops, for more information check out her Home Page at http://www.playingwiththeuniverse.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment